Miniatures for Playing Medieval Games Part 1: 367-1291 AD and Land of Bohemia Crown

Part 1. From Arthur of England to Fall of Akkon 367-1291 AD with special dedication to Land of the Bohemian Crown

In this very first part we will look on all those miniature companies and sculptors, for one of the most favourite periods. From the Great Conspiracy, Age of Arthur, Age of Vikings, to Crusades and Fall of Accre.

If you have any suggestion please leave it in comments.

The Hussites

Land of Bohemian Crown 

1st Corps - Hussites
Claymore Casting John the Blind

Plastic

Fireforge Games
Gripping Beast
Conquest Games


'Sirs, ye are my men, my companions and friends in this journey: I require you bring me so far forward, that I may strike one stroke with my sword.' John the Blind, King of Bohemia



Metal

Perry Miniatures
Magister Militum
Footsore Miniatures
Black Tree Design
Artizan Design
Essex Miniatures
Mirliton Miniatures
Crusader Miniatures
1st Corps
Claymore Casting
Wargames Foundry

Resin

V&V Miniatures
Brother Vinni
Warhansa/Hobbybunker RU
Cadwallon

Knight Hospitaller via Amari Low Artstation

Komentáře

Nejoblíbenější příspěvky